6 Green Peppers
1 pound Ground Beef
1 cup Rice, Cooked
4-5 large, red tomatoes, chopped
2 teaspoons Salt
1 Garlic Clove, minced
2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- Cut a slice in stem end of peppers. Remove
seeds and thoroughly wash. Bring 3/4 cup salted
water per pepper to boil.
- Add peppers and cook for 5 minutes. Remove
- Preheat oven 350 degree.
- Cook beef, garlic and onion in skillet till
onion is tender.
- Drain off fat and stir in salt, rice and half
- Heat mixture until tomatoes are
- Stuff each pepper and stand upright in baking
- Top with remaining tomatoes and bake, covered
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Back to Recipes page.